Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Aloha!

Tyler has been with Alcon for 9.5 yrs. For many of those he has come SO close to winning a spot in their "Presidents Club" which means he is at the very top for what he does. It ALSO means he and I get to go on a crazy amazing trip in April. Well, guess what? THIS year - he WON! We are going to HAWAII in April this year! I can't even believe it, but I can. He is so good at what he does and he will confess that the more the Lord has changed his heart over the years to work for God and not for man, he has gotten even better at what he does. He is a great salesman because people love him, and people always want to buy from people they like and trust. Ok, the products are good, too:)! Plus, he is a super coach to his team. If he can teach me, of all people, how to properly throw a spiral with a football, he can surely coach his team to do their jobs to the best of their abilities and beyond. I'm so proud of him and so excited for me:) Ha. Does all the traveling he does suck? Yep. Would I trade this one trip for him to be home every night during the year? Yep. But - I can't change the facts right now and so I'm going to totally enjoy Hawaii with my love.

No comments: