My internet home page is Austin360 and I saw they were having a Cutest Couple in Austin contest for Valentine's Day. I jokingly told Tyler we should enter. One day when he was in the kitchen making a big ole glass of green juice, I said we should take our pic drinking from the same glass and send it in to the contest. So, we set up the tripod and took several snapshots while trying not to laugh too much pretending to drink, smile, and look at each other lovingly:) It was on a whim, but turned out pretty cute. Cutest in Austin? Doubtful (but look at Tyler's sweet face - seriously, he's CUTE!). Plus, we have to get lots of votes and I don't really care about it enough to recruit everyone to vote, but we'll see. If nothing else, we have a nice picture of us drinking spinach and sweet potato juice:)
No comments:
Post a Comment