On January 22, 1976 the love of my life was born. Today, he turned 36! We are getting old, man. However, he's the healthiest he's been in his life, gets funnier and wiser every day and is just an all around great guy. If you know him, you know this. He is loved by all he meets. I even think my own mother prefers Tyler over me. But, he loves the Lord with all his heart and despite my many flaws and faults, he loves me next and never fails to tell me so. How I ended up with him, I'll never know, but I am forever grateful, as are our three beauties who love their daddy so much. Happy Birthday, Tyler. May we see 36 more together.
The only cake he ever wants is my mom's hershey chocolate cake made from scratch and so, of course, that's what he gets...


Presents for Daddy...
No comments:
Post a Comment