I'm bad about finding yummy sounding recipes, then totally changing them to make them my own. I found a semi-healthy recipe and adjusted it a bit to make it even more nutrient packed! And it is a hit. Here is the original recipe and below is mine. I subbed white flour with almond flour (1 cup regular flour = 1/4 cup almond flour) and used coconut oil and dark cocoa powder. YUM...
1 Cup All Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Almond Flour
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Aluminum Free Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
2 Eggs, whisked
1 Banana, mashed
1/2 Cup Honey
2 Cups Zucchini, grated
Bake at 350. Mine takes way longer than the original recipe time (probably because of less flour?). I set the timer for 55 minutes and kept checking at 5 minute intervals after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment