Whoa, time has flown by more with this third child than ever before in our lives. A little scary! He is still the sweetest, happiest, cutest baby - everyday we can't even believe it. He is also a very curious, on the move baby! Maybe it's because of the 5 year gap, but I just don't remember the twins being into everything he's into! Maybe it's because they had each other to interact with? And for Payson, no toy will suffice - he only likes climbing stairs, getting into the fireplace, eating candles, getting into the dog bowls, and putting every possible thing into his mouth. If I'm not feeding him, I'm chasing him - and he thinks it's pretty funny. He also...Loves people!!
Stands unassisted, but takes no steps yet
Giggles at everything and nothing
Has 4 teeth - 2 up, 2 down
Is super tall (95th%)
Says "mama", "dada", "nana"
Dances
Waves and claps
Shakes his head "no"
Points to my nose if I ask him where it is
Plays peek a boo with his beloved blankie
Tries to eat Scout's ears
Loves the bath and splashing water
Wakes for the day at the crack of dawn! Yawn.
And by the way, he adores his big brother and sister who, so far, are turning out to be the best big bro and sis we could ever hope for. They love to make him smile, pick him up and carry him around, and get me a diaper when I need it without too much complaining.
2 more moths till the big ONE. Yes, party ideas are already in the making in my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment