I came across this picture the last time I was at my moms for my birthday (that would be the big 3-5...ugh!). Anyway, I have this issue with my eyebrows in high school and why no one told me about tweezers. So, I asked Piper if she noticed anything strange about me in the picture and she pointed at my eyebrows and said "These are a LITTLE big". Just what I thought. Secondly, there is a rip in the corner of the pic and my mom said that my brother, Patrick did it. When I asked if it was on purpose, my mom said of course not and Tyler said "Well, you have to ask". True, Patrick, true.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Junior Picture:
I came across this picture the last time I was at my moms for my birthday (that would be the big 3-5...ugh!). Anyway, I have this issue with my eyebrows in high school and why no one told me about tweezers. So, I asked Piper if she noticed anything strange about me in the picture and she pointed at my eyebrows and said "These are a LITTLE big". Just what I thought. Secondly, there is a rip in the corner of the pic and my mom said that my brother, Patrick did it. When I asked if it was on purpose, my mom said of course not and Tyler said "Well, you have to ask". True, Patrick, true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment