Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"When I Die..."

I've always thought I was going to die sooner than later. It's quite morbid, I know. And it drives Tyler crazy because I'm aways saying these type of things:

When I die...

Make sure you learn how to properly fix Piper's curly hair
Look at the kids' faces before you send them to school
Don't forget to send notes in the their lunch boxes
Buy organic
Let my mom be your Nanny
Get a job where you don't travel

And the list goes on. You see, I still want to be in control even in my death! But, I'm not now and I won't be then. Surprise, surprise, huh? Yep, just as God is a Father to the Fatherless, He is more than able to care for these kids while I'm here and whenever He decides to call me home - not a day too early or late. But...I'm praying I see them know Jesus and bring Him glory, and that I see their children do the same!

The funny thing is what Tyler said recently..."When I die, promise me you won't celebrate Halloween!" He hates it.

No comments: