We had an amazing photographer take our pre-baby family/my big belly photos a few weeks ago. Here are a few of the ones we have so far. There are more to come! She's also coming to the house to photograph Payson a few weeks after he's born--can't wait! We took the pics on the UT grounds. It was a smooth and easy session and I'd highly recommend Tali to photograph your family! Although, I can't help, but stare at my belly button in each picture. Not only is it way out there, but it looks like I have two. That's what I get for having it pierced all those years ago, I guess? Oh well. Click the link below for Tali Wildman's blog... Saturday, October 30, 2010
Wildhouse Part 1
We had an amazing photographer take our pre-baby family/my big belly photos a few weeks ago. Here are a few of the ones we have so far. There are more to come! She's also coming to the house to photograph Payson a few weeks after he's born--can't wait! We took the pics on the UT grounds. It was a smooth and easy session and I'd highly recommend Tali to photograph your family! Although, I can't help, but stare at my belly button in each picture. Not only is it way out there, but it looks like I have two. That's what I get for having it pierced all those years ago, I guess? Oh well. Click the link below for Tali Wildman's blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think its a cute belly button(s). :)
After a belly ring, two babies and two surgeries, I'm pretty sure my belly button is never going to look normal.
Post a Comment