I think I'm ballooning at a rapid pace now. This baby just may be a little giant. He also moves constantly. It's pretty crazy to feel and watch. I still have braxton hicks contractions, but I guess it's just what my body does during pregnancy. They are WAY less frequent with one baby rather than two, however. I have no real food cravings (besides those I can't have like a margarita, a large caffeinated coffee, or cold cuts that are not heated in the microwave - give me a plain ole cold subway, please!). For food aversions...wondering if I'll ever love hummus again since I ate it the night before my first major morning sickness. I have also given up on being comfortable - especially in the car or in the bed. This morning I twisted my ankle on the way down the stairs, so today walking isn't thrilling either. Besides all of that, I am really thankful for the health of this baby and myself...he is growing (obviously!), is head down and active, my blood pressure is lower than when I'm not pregnant, no gestational diabetes, and no swelling. The weight I'm gaining - that's another story, but it's just temporary is what I'm telling myself! The weeks are now passing by quickly and he will be here before we know and I'm READY! Worrying a bit about how it will all go down...I only know how to deliver and nurse twins:) And now that I have two other children to care for at the same time as a newborn - not sure about that. Just praying and trusting for the time being. And that's good enough!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Almost 33 weeks...
I think I'm ballooning at a rapid pace now. This baby just may be a little giant. He also moves constantly. It's pretty crazy to feel and watch. I still have braxton hicks contractions, but I guess it's just what my body does during pregnancy. They are WAY less frequent with one baby rather than two, however. I have no real food cravings (besides those I can't have like a margarita, a large caffeinated coffee, or cold cuts that are not heated in the microwave - give me a plain ole cold subway, please!). For food aversions...wondering if I'll ever love hummus again since I ate it the night before my first major morning sickness. I have also given up on being comfortable - especially in the car or in the bed. This morning I twisted my ankle on the way down the stairs, so today walking isn't thrilling either. Besides all of that, I am really thankful for the health of this baby and myself...he is growing (obviously!), is head down and active, my blood pressure is lower than when I'm not pregnant, no gestational diabetes, and no swelling. The weight I'm gaining - that's another story, but it's just temporary is what I'm telling myself! The weeks are now passing by quickly and he will be here before we know and I'm READY! Worrying a bit about how it will all go down...I only know how to deliver and nurse twins:) And now that I have two other children to care for at the same time as a newborn - not sure about that. Just praying and trusting for the time being. And that's good enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment