We knew either way, girls or boys were going to be out-numbered in this house. The question answered yesterday was which one? Well, boys win. This baby is an active, healthy, baby boy! We ALL packed into the sonogram room and saw baby on the screen. Porter was excited at the news and said he knew it was a boy all along (although he would have been just as excited for a girl). Piper, however, is still in a bit of depression. She really had her heart set on a girl and afterwards if we would try to explain and console her, she just said "I don't want to talk about this right now". I know she will be a great big sister, though, and love this baby as soon as he is born. We got a cute little profile pic on the sono and in comparison to P & P at this same age, he is Porter's third twin - identical this time. So, now the hard part is here...a NAME! We had a girl name ready and a few boy names we were playing around with, but now that he is a sure thing, I want to LOVE his name we pick and I'm not there yet with any we have on the short list. We may just have to stray from "P"??!! Who knows. Feel free to offer your suggestions. We need them! Name or not, we are praising God for this healthy little life and overjoyed and still in shock that he is in there:)
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Out-numbered...
We knew either way, girls or boys were going to be out-numbered in this house. The question answered yesterday was which one? Well, boys win. This baby is an active, healthy, baby boy! We ALL packed into the sonogram room and saw baby on the screen. Porter was excited at the news and said he knew it was a boy all along (although he would have been just as excited for a girl). Piper, however, is still in a bit of depression. She really had her heart set on a girl and afterwards if we would try to explain and console her, she just said "I don't want to talk about this right now". I know she will be a great big sister, though, and love this baby as soon as he is born. We got a cute little profile pic on the sono and in comparison to P & P at this same age, he is Porter's third twin - identical this time. So, now the hard part is here...a NAME! We had a girl name ready and a few boy names we were playing around with, but now that he is a sure thing, I want to LOVE his name we pick and I'm not there yet with any we have on the short list. We may just have to stray from "P"??!! Who knows. Feel free to offer your suggestions. We need them! Name or not, we are praising God for this healthy little life and overjoyed and still in shock that he is in there:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Precious! Can't wait to meet him! We didn't decide on Hudson's name for sure until after he was born, but once we saw him we knew what we wanted it to be!
I was 5 when my youngest brother was born and bawled when I found out he was a boy. I was DYING to have a sister! Once he was home though, he was MY baby and I couldn't have loved him more. Piper will LOVE her baby brother! :) You may have to work on a sister later though... ;)
Post a Comment