20 weeks preggo with number three! That means I'm HALF WAY THERE! Baby is moving and active, I'm not sick, and until early evening when I crash on the couch every night, I have some pretty good energy. Even going to the gym (although my weight gain thus far doesn't reflect that!). I'm blaming it on the heat and humidity making me swell. Ha. Piper is coming along nicely accepting the idea of a baby BOY. We even made our first baby purchase...bedding! So cute, too. We were going to make it because I hadn't seen any that I loved. I had colors in my mind...brown, blue, and orange. But - we found a clearance floor model (last one!) that was perfect, so we grabbed it up. Still contemplating that name. So far, our top two are Phoenix and Payson with middle name as possibly Kyler? Trying to stick with "PK". We'll see what he actually ends up with! Until then, I leave some belly pics. I was so enthusiastic with them last pregnancy. Not so much this time. Below is 21 weeks with the twins and then 20 weeks today...
21 weeks pg with twins:
20 weeks pg with #3
1 comment:
Ok seriously you LOOK awesome! And like I said today; in kickboxing class (yes people she is taking KICKBOXING) your kicks are higher than most! Love it and love getting to know the Price family more and more.
Post a Comment