Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer!

I LOVED last summer in Kansas. We had crazy mild temps, went to Mexico, ate outside everyday, camped, traveled, etc. But...this summer is really stacking up and I'm so glad. It's really making this pregnancy fly by and in my opinion, that's a good thing:) We just got back from a spur of the moment trip to the lake with our Austin college buds and some a little further away that we probably hadn't seen since college. Out of the 4 couples, EVERY woman was at a different stage of pregnancy. But with 8 adults, 5 kids, and 3 dogs running around a lake cabin, we all managed. The house and the company were LOVELY! We had a blast...swimming, eating, riding jet skis, laughing, and relaxing. Now, we have TWO days back home before we're up and at 'em again with our Dallas buds at a South Padre beach condo. We've been planning it for a while and it's finally here - yay!!! We have some amazing friends and I do not take it for granted. God is sweetly gracious to allow them in our lives!

8 comments:

LaShay & Steve said...

so much fun!!! Who was at the lake? Is that Michael Schuetz on the jet ski?

I would love to get to see you!! I may be in Austin the weekend of July 31st for a volleyball tourny that Steve will play in. Maybe I could get to see you while I'm there? If not, I would love to plan something!!! I miss all my HPU friends! What a fun reunion that would be!!!

Hope you're doing and feeling well with the pregnancy! I'm sorry I haven't even said CONGRATS yet!!! Praying everything continues to be great for ya!!!

Priceless said...

yep, it was schuetz's aunt's lake house:) i think we'll be here that weekend, so let me know for sure and maybe we can meet up. tyler goes to SA a lot for work, too!

Anonymous said...

If there's a reunion, I want in! :) If there's not, we still need to get together before the summer is over and all of the craziness starts up again!

LaShay & Steve said...

I think we should just plan a reunion!!!

Priceless said...

well, let's do it before this baby is born:) i'm in!

LaShay & Steve said...

Our schedule is probably a little more flexible than most. We don't have kids and neither of us travel for our jobs. I know we are unavailable 8/6-8/8. July 31st we'll probably be in the Austin area for volleyball. So... other than that... let us know what works for all you Austin folks... and Julie, what works for you?

I'm truly looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know Danny has to be in Canada July 24-28, Aug. 8-11 and Sept. 11-15. Other than that, nothing is scheduled and anything that comes up would be pretty flexible as to the dates he's gone.

LaShay & Steve said...

How does he weekend of Aug 20-22 look? I'm not sure when kids start school and don't want to make that a "stressful" time period.