Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Movie Magic for #3...

I could have sworn just yesterday I blogged about the twins' first real movie theater experience.  It was during the first summer we lived in Kansas and they were 2 just like Payson is now.  The theater near us did free summer movies for kids.  Their first was Charlotte's Web and it was perfect.  Well, we thought it was about time for Payson to give it a go.  I've had it on the calendar for a while...$1 movie at Westgate (Ice Age).  We were so excited for him today!!  The one small hiccup was it ended up being Diary of a Wimpy Kid - not Ice Age (that was last week!) which would have been WAY more suited for a 2 1/2 year old, but we couldn't back out once we were there!  He actually did really well considering.  He sat in the chair for a while, had some snacks, sat with me, sat in a different chair, put his head between the seats of people in front of us, dug in my purse, etc.  But, he really did pay attention and was very quiet!  Next week and/or the next, we'll try something he'll enjoy much more and I bet it will be even better for us all.  Our family LOVES going to the movies and we've been waiting to include our youngest!  So glad we can now.    

No comments: