"...Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I". Ps. 61:2
Monday, December 17, 2012
Worst Nightmare
My kids go to school literally right behind out house. I can stand on my back porch and see their classroom. In some way, that is comforting to me. But, then again - I have no control. Evil happens. God is Sovereign. This time, my kids were not harmed. But, I ache for the families who lost their little ones. My eyes and my heart well up when I imagine it. In the wake of this horrible tragedy, our pastor delivered the best sermon I could have heard Sunday. I urge you to listen here with open hearts and minds and be moved.
"...Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I". Ps. 61:2
"...Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I". Ps. 61:2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment