Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Handful



This 3rd one is trouble:)  Good thing he's super cute and happy.  He's started a high pitched screaming when he wants something, doesn't want something, or if a 7 year old sibling is annoying him.  It's kind of funny, but kind of like nails on a chalk board at the same time.  He's also super messy and a destroyer of anything that has order to it.  Yesterday when he was playing in the back I came in to get something and when I went back out, his entire head was in the dog's water bowl and he was blowing bubbles into the water.  He has discovered the word "no" and uses it often even if he means "yes".  But, on the other hand, he is very affectionate and loves people and makes us all laugh non stop.  He is giving us a run for our money, but we love every step - even though I pass out on the couch at the end of the day!

We are forever thankful for all three of these kiddos.  I can't believe at one time I wondered if I would ever have any!  God is good and faithful and I'm so blessed and unworthy!

No comments: