Christmas came early this year and we got ourselves a very nice camera we've (I've) been wanting for a while. We have't gotten a new Camera in many years and man, they sure have changed! But, I'm loving it - thanks, Lindsey for the recommendation! Tyler is in L.A. and whenever he's gone, I get nothing accomplished in the evenings. It's like I'm paralyzed. Weird because I should be busy doing things I wouldn't do when he's here (like prepping for baby's 1st bday party!!!), but nope - not the case. Thankfully, this is his last out of town trip of the year - yahoo. So, I've been figuring out this camera...a little. It's a Canon Rebel T3i with 135 mm lens and here are a few snapshots. I discovered how to make my Christmas tree glow. That was tonight's internet lesson.
withOUT proper settings...
and with = tada...glowing tree
2 comments:
I just got a Canon Rebel T3i and love it, too! Happy Christmas to us!! (Now I need to figure out how you did that to your tree...)
Cheers, Wendy
do a manual setting, crank up the iso as far as it will go (6400) and turn off the flash!
Post a Comment