Two weeks before he turns one, looks like my last baby has self-weaned. No warning - just went from all to nothing in the matter of one day. He has absolutely no more interest in his mama feeding him:( Porter did the exact same thing - just when he was 13 months old. We have two weeks to go before he can technically have real milk, but I cheated and started early and this morning gave him a mixture of what we had in the fridge - skim milk and coconut milk in a sippy. He loved it and drank it down while I whimpered in a corner. Kidding, but really, I wasn't ready! Chalk it up to one more thing out of my control.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
He's Done:(
Two weeks before he turns one, looks like my last baby has self-weaned. No warning - just went from all to nothing in the matter of one day. He has absolutely no more interest in his mama feeding him:( Porter did the exact same thing - just when he was 13 months old. We have two weeks to go before he can technically have real milk, but I cheated and started early and this morning gave him a mixture of what we had in the fridge - skim milk and coconut milk in a sippy. He loved it and drank it down while I whimpered in a corner. Kidding, but really, I wasn't ready! Chalk it up to one more thing out of my control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment