Wednesday, June 9, 2010

16 weeks

Well, the good news is I'm hardly nauseas anymore. Still lots I won't eat and some crazy things I do, but that's just pregnancy. The bad news is I'm exhausted and a total bump on a log. And I guess that's just pregnancy with two 5 year olds. At the doc yesterday I'd gained 10 pounds. I thought that was great (considering I only have a twin pregnancy to compare this one to and I'd probably gained double that at 16 weeks last time)!! My doc didn't praise me for my 10 pounds, but didn't really say it was bad either. Just said it was "ok". Whatever. I'm still not feeling baby kicking around in there. Maybe in the next week. The heartbeat is always good and strong and easy to find, though. Super excited to find out the sex...June 30th - woohoo! I can't believe it's already time for that.

*We just attended cousin Matt's wedding. Lots of work, lots of fun, lots of pretty scenery. Kids had an absolute blast! If I had turned sideways for this picture, you'd see a bump:)

No comments: