So, it was just too much for Porter to watch Piper two-wheelin' it all day while his training wheels were still on (although he was hardly relying on them), so that night, I asked him to try out Piper's bike and he did and he rode it with ease!!!! It took him about a day to catch on to starting off and turning, but now they are both pros and want to ride every chance they get!
I think I was in the 3rd grade before my best friend, Heidi, taught me how to ride a bike by letting me go off the end of her driveway (in Austin)!
So, Preschool graduation AND no training wheels all in one week!!! I guess having a new baby around is going to be good because I'm not ready to let go as they grow so fast...just yet:)
1 comment:
How fun! Love the videos!
Post a Comment