Friday, February 15, 2008

My Dallas girls...


I am overwhelmed with love and emotion for my friends. I miss you so much! God has truly been good in giving us some new friends and great neighbors here in Kansas, but it's just not the same yet (I haven't gone thru college, old boy friends, weddings, and babies with these folks:). As I heard from lots of you today and we emailed back and forth, I realized what a special, undeserving gift God has given me in each of you. I love to hear your stories about what God is teaching you, where He is bringing you, and how open you are to His calling. You all inspire me and encourage me. You are my heroes and I love you more than you'll ever know! As I am so far away and struggle with thoughts of feeling "left out", I know we will always live, LAUGH, and love together despite the miles between us. Thank you for being my friends!

No comments: