We wanted Wildhouse Photography to take Payson's 1 year portraits since she did my belly pics and his newborn pics, too. The only date she had open was the 3rd which was his PARTY = perfect! She took pics of him and our family first, then stayed to photograph his entire party. I didn't have to worry about snapping a single shot! I just let her do her amazing work while I made pancakes in my pajamas and enjoyed my baby's special day with all who love him. Posting every picture would be a little overwhelming, but narrowing it down to a few is too! I won't post the ones we put on our Christmas card, but you'll see those soon enough:) In no particular order, here are a few of my favs (and if you are on Pinterest, you may recognize some ideas I swiped - sshh!)...








No comments:
Post a Comment