Tuesday, August 31, 2010

28ish Weeks

The belly is a fast growing thing out of my control! I keep comparing it to pictures of when I was preggo with the twins hoping for relief because I was so much larger with them. But...I'm not so sure. I think I'm just destined to be a big bellied mama. Oh well...the countdown is on. 10-12 more weeks!!!! The actual due date according to the doc is Nov. 25th (Thanksgiving Day!), but I'm thinking they're overshooting by about a week or two. We will see. Other than the bigness, the symptoms are just the norm...

*Pain in my hips for having to sleep on my dadgum side all the time! I'm a back sleeper by nature:(

*Hunger; no room for food; heartburn (all in that order).

*Sore feet! I didn't walk around with the twins, but the bottoms of feet are killing me this time around? Maybe due to all the extra weight they support:)??

*HATE driving or riding in a car...the MOST uncomfortable position to be in. Yuck.

*SLEEPINESS! I can barely keep my eyes open past 9pm.

*Constant movement from the little babe and the occasional case of feeling his hiccups (these I do not EVER mind).

Tomorrow I have my glucose test. I'm PRAYING I pass. Ugh!!!

In other news, I broke down and got my hair colored. Tony and Guy has never failed me, but this time, I swear she made me a shade of grey? Not too fond of it, but not getting it fixed...sitting in a hair chair is much like a car driver or passenger seat.

No comments: