OK, maybe I'll become a food blogger after all:) We've just been discovering some awesome recipes and they're turning out to be so yummy! With Superbowl in mind, we found a great trick for THE BEST bar nuts! I'm serious...you're going to want to eat them all at once on your own.
2 1/4 c mixed nuts
2 T chopped fresh rosemary (please don't use dried)
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp sea salt (unless the nuts are already sea salted, then omit)
1 T butter
Just roast the nuts at 350 for 10 minutes on a baking sheet. Meanwhile, mix up the other ingredients in a bowl. When the nuts come out, dump them in the bowl and stir/toss it all up until the butter melts and all the ingredients coat the nuts. Then, eat them warm - until you're sick:)!!!
**************************************************************
I've been "taught" to sew several times in my life. However, it never "sticks" in my brain so that I can do it again on my own without an aid. This time, my project (with my mama's help) is an apron. I think if I keep it up this time, I'll be able to remember next time. The question is will I keep it up?
2 comments:
so, are you gonna post a picture of your cute apron?
sarah (jordan) newburn
yes!!!!
Post a Comment