Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Can we possibly get more snow and colder temps, please?
Ah, I remember that first magical snow this year...early December, running out to play in it, making a snow man. Only two months and countless snows later and I'm done. Today the weatherman actually said we had a "mini-blizzard"! A BLIZZARD? What the heck? Snow was blowing sideways as we watched out the windows. When we walked out of the gym and the freezing wind blew hard on our faces, we could hardly breath!! Porter started crying because he was too cold. Poor guy. Piper was just opening her mouth trying to catch some flakes on her tongue. Opie will hardly go outside which makes potty training a pup, oh, so much fun. I never thought in all my life I would live in a place that got so cold and so much snow. I can't believe that SNOW is no big deal to me anymore! I'm sure the first snow next season will bring that magic back, but now...I'm ready for some rays in San Diego. I enjoy the season and am not complaining--don't get me wrong. I'm just saying...I need some more sweaters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment